Vans and mobile home repairs

We are not able to do everything, but can do a lot!

Unfortunately, thermoplastics can only be repaired to a very limited extent, but you have come to the right place if your glass fibre-reinforced plastic (GRP) or carbon fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP) parts or components become damaged. Please get in touch with us, as we would be happy to design a solution with or for you if you are thinking about modifications to your mobile home or van, such as “wind deflector panels” or cab parts.